Anime1 - Simple Review #1468134947

2.5

Mobile app dosen't load an animes to see what there about so ur left with a blank page on everything u click. Then the app is blocked by a "403 forbidden code". Fix this please!!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 10, 2016.

Anime1 account activation mail never received

3.6

I love anime1, but so far I've tried to register with multiple e-mails and I haven't received an activation e-mail for a single one of them. The Facebook login option doesn't work either.

I'm starting to think that I might have to find an alternative website to watch anime on, one that I can actually create an account on and track everything properly.

This issue has to be fixed or more people like me will start to abandon the website. I've never had any issues with any of their videos, but the fact that I can't even register properly is very annoying.

If you give your users an opportunity to make an account/ login with your Facebook account, at least make those options usable. What's the point in having things if they don't actually work?

Product or Service Mentioned: Anime1 Account.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Plenty of things to watch.

I didn't like: No way to contact them, Never sent me an activation mail.

• Bad Contact
  • Activation E-mail
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 15, 2016.

Comments

Jacksonville, Florida, United States #1216678

so did you find a solution to this cause its doing the same to me

Anime1 - Doesn't read captcha properly

3.4

I have typed in captcha like I should but yet it still keeps telling me that there is an error. I was supposed to receive a registration e-mail but never did.

I wanted to contact them and that is what happened. Needs fixed that is all I can say. Anime1.com need to create a better way for someone to contact them especially if people are having problems with there website. There FAQ section does not explain every problem that will occur.

Something needs to be done and fast.

They will lose people if it isn't fixed right away. I'm not going to create another account just to try and sign up again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Anime1 Account.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Plenty of things to watch.

I didn't like: No way to contact them.

• Bad Contact
  • Registration Never Emaile
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 06, 2016.